...with Calvin Niles
In this episode of the Soulfull Sound
podcast, I’m joined by the wonderful Calvin Niles who is a passionate
communicator and mindful living coach making a positive impact on the lives of
leaders, entrepreneurs, coaches and wider society through his services and
In our conversation Calvin speaks about the power of mindfulness and how you can start developing a mindful practice. He shares how he integrates mindfulness and storytelling to help people impact the world.
He also speaks about the importance of telling your story, offers tips on how you can figure out what your story is and how to tell it well. He shares the depth of what discovering your story through mindfulness can actually do for you - helping you to reframe positively and let go of things that no longer serve you. This step can then lead to your story becoming the vehicle for your mission, message and your impact in the world.
Don't miss this fun, inspiring episode where you can witness the conversations I often have with my brother!
Points of Discussion:
- Some mindful tips on cutting through the 'noise' in our mind and building awareness (5:50)
- Calvin's take on Mindfulness (11:00)
- His personal practice of integrating mindfulness in his life (20:15)
- How he uses Mindfulness 'attitudes' to help you uncover your story (40:00)
- Tips on how you could tell your story well (46:00)
- Books that have influenced his life (52:16)
- Viktor E Frankl: Man’s Search For Meaning: The classic tribute to hope from the Holocaust
- David Hawkins: Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender
- David Hawkins: Power v Force
- Michael A. Singer: The Surrender Experiment: My Journey into Life’s Perfection
- Eckhart Tolle: The Power of Now
- Goldstein (Audio Book): Abiding in Mindfulness Vol 1-4
About Calvin Niles
Calvin Niles is a passionate communicator and mindful living coach making a positive impact on the lives of leaders, entrepreneurs, coaches and wider society through his services and products.
He combines the power of his experience in public speaking, coaching and business, to help people discover their voice and step into their power. One of his popular services is helping speakers create signature talks, exploit their story and boost their personal brand. He helps people mobilise their potential, whether selling from the stage, networking or delivering their message to large audiences.
Calvin has worked with hundreds of people from leaders in large corporates to SMEs, to solopreneurs and charities.
Once you’ve listened to this episode, I’d love to hear from you.
Let me know your biggest takeaway in the comments below!
Thank you for adding your voice to the conversation. This community is powerful, supportive and forever learning and growing because of you